that the Holy Bible is the divinely inspired written Word of God, the record of God’s revelation of Himself to man, to be accepted in its entirety as the final authority in matters of faith and practice.
- that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin
- that He lived in this world, yet without sin
- that He was crucified, and in His death, bore the sins of all men for all time
- that He was buried and on the third day arose from the dead, thus establishing redemption for all men who accept Him as Savior
- that He ascended unto God the Father and will come again to receive unto Himself the redeemed, passing judgement on all who reject Him as Savior
that the Holy Spirit is the divine third person of the trinity; that He is ever present to convict of sin and to comfort, strengthen, and lead the believer into all truth.